At Smith Bookkeeping Financial Services LLC, we work side-by-side with our clients and tailor our services to fit their specific needs. We combine personal attention and access to the highest levels of technical expertise and specialized knowledge. Timely communication and responsiveness are hallmarks of our client relationships. All of these attributes support our objective of helping you reach your financial goals.
The good financial information provided in a timely and accurate manner is essential to good management. Let us perform your bookkeeping and save yourself time, money, and distractions. This will allow you to focus on what you do best – running your business. Our firm provides a full range of bookkeeping services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Adjusting journal entries
- Bookkeeping on a Monthly, Quarterly or Annual basis
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
We can manage all your accounting and bookkeeping needs from data entry to financial reporting. Our accounting services accurately track both your revenue and expenses, providing up-to date accounting information giving you valuable insight into the financial health of your business.
Our accounting services can include everything from data entry, to bank account & credit card reconciliation – we can even manage you bill pay & payroll. You can rely on timely and accurate accounting information and always know where your business stands.
Here is a listing of accounting services we can provide:
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Tracking fixed asset acquisitions and disposals, including keeping depreciation up-to-date
- Accounts Receivable recording and report management
- Accounts Payable recording and report management
- Payroll processing, including periodic payroll processing as well as federal and state tax reporting
- Month End close general journal entries
We can also provide financial reporting packages, which can include some or all of the following depending on your needs:
- General Ledger report
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flows Statements
- Aging reports for both Account Receivables and Payables
- Reconciliation Reports
- Custom reports – specific to your needs